We’ve got some big news for you this week! And events are already springing up all over the place! Spring time Sauciers, it’s spring time!!!
1. Bike Build: Wed March 30, 6pm
2. Sauce Volunteer Meeting: Wed April 13, 7pm
3. Call for Volunteers: Harmony Co-Op Bike Clinic, Sat April 9
4. HUGE NEWS! Sauce has a new home!
5. Call for Volunteers: Help Build Sauce’s New Home and Haul Our Stuff
6. Bike Month is Back!
One of the things that sustains us at bikeSauce is the support of our local bike shops. Although lots of our local shops have shown us love, a special shout out for COGs cycles, for their big donation of bikes, tires and that shiny red parts washer ive always wanted.
Proposed Separated Bikelane Network
Behold! Another Sauce Weekly, now including:
1. Sauce Volunteer Meeting: Wed March 9, 7pm
2. Sauce Cafe: Free Coffee and Free Wifi!
3. Complete Streets Forum: April 28-29
4. Controversy!!! Separated Bike Lanes in Toronto?