We’ve got some big news for you this week! And events are already springing up all over the place! Spring time Sauciers, it’s spring time!!!
1. Bike Build: Wed March 30, 6pm
2. Sauce Volunteer Meeting: Wed April 13, 7pm
3. Call for Volunteers: Harmony Co-Op Bike Clinic, Sat April 9
4. HUGE NEWS! Sauce has a new home!
5. Call for Volunteers: Help Build Sauce’s New Home and Haul Our Stuff
6. Bike Month is Back!
Continue reading Sauce (Bi-) Weekly: March 30
One of the things that sustains us at bikeSauce is the support of our local bike shops. Although lots of our local shops have shown us love, a special shout out for COGs cycles, for their big donation of bikes, tires and that shiny red parts washer ive [...]
Proposed Separated Bikelane Network
Behold! Another Sauce Weekly, now including:
1. Sauce Volunteer Meeting: Wed March 9, 7pm
2. Sauce Cafe: Free Coffee and Free Wifi!
3. Complete Streets Forum: April 28-29
4. Controversy!!! Separated Bike Lanes in Toronto?
Continue reading Sauce (Bi-) Weekly: March 8