Winter is here. The days are shorter, the number of cyclists on the road is fewer and the frequency of bike-related events has decreased. In keeping with winter hibernation, Sauce Weekly has become Sauce Bi-Weekly. But don’t worry too much! This still means 2 great “Sauce Weeklies” a month! Hot diggity dog!!!
1. SoDa Bikes Advocacy Meeting: Tuesday Dec 7, 7pm
2. Sauce Volunteer Meeting: Wednesday Dec 8, 7pm
3. Bike Union Member Appreciation Night at MEC: Wednesday Dec 8, 7-9pm
4. Volunteer Opportunities with the Toronto Coalition for Active Transportation: Deadline Dec 6
5. Google Bike There Directions Come to Canada!!!
6. ‘Sauce Has What You Need for Gifts This Season!
Continue reading Sauce (Bi-) Weekly: Nov. 28
We now have a ‘Sauce Shop Page, where you can view our current and wonderful merch selection. And just in time for the holidays too! So if you have a bike-loving friend that you need to buy a present for, stop on by [...]
we have ever-so-slightly reduced our hours for the winter. we are now closed on fridays.
Behold! The first Sauce Weekly of November!!!
1. Winter Cycling Seminar: Tuesday Nov 9, 7pm
2. Sauce Volunteer Meeting: Wednesday Nov 10, 7pm
3. Vote for BikeSauce for Best Bike Repair on Blog TO
4. Harbord Loves Bikes (Even More than Before)
5. Sauce Submits Comments to Ministry of Environment on Ashbridges Bay Environmental Report
Continue reading Sauce Weekly: Nov. 6