Just one year after opening its doors on Queen Street East, BikeSauce, the East End bike repair shop and cycling advocacy organization, is moving to a new – bigger and better – location just up the street!
Come join the Sauciers at their Grand Opening on June 4, 2011.
There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony at noon.
When: Saturday, June 4, 2011
Where: BikeSauce, 235 Broadview Avenue (just south of Dundas)
Time: 12pm – 6pm
Volunteers have been hard at work packing up BikeSauce at its Queen Street East location.…
Hear ye! Hear ye! Sauce Weekly is back.
1. Sauce Volunteer Meeting: Wednesday May 18, 7pm
2. The Big Sauce Move: Saturday May 14, 2-7pm
3. Sauce Launch Planning Meeting: Sunday June 15, 2pm
4. Sauce 2.0 Launch: Saturday June 4, 12-6pm
5. Cycling Advisory Committee Axed at City Council? May 17-18